Crying marriage? 41 (surprise),isn’t it? Factually, the custom of crying marriage existed a long time ago in many areas of Southwest China’s Sichuan Province,and 42 (remain) in fashion 43 the end of the Qing Dynasty. Though not so popular as before, the custom is still observed by people in many places, especially Tujia people, who view it as a 44 ( necessary) to marriage procedure.
It is very much 45 same in different places of the province. According to elderly people, every bride had to cry at the wedding 46 , the bride’s neighbors would look down upon 47 as a poorly cultivated girl and she would become the laughingstock of the village. In fact, there were cases 48 which the bride was beaten by her mother for not crying at the wedding ceremony.
In a word, crying at the wedding is a 49 by custom to set off the happiness of the wedding through falsely sorrowful words. However, in the 50 (arrange)marriages of the old days of China, there were indeed quite a lot of brides who cried over their unsatisfactory marriage and even their miserable life.
43 until/ till
42 remained 考查时态。本句前有表示并列关系的连词and，说明本句和前面一句同样使用一般过去时。实际上，哭婚在四川省存在很长时间，直到清朝末年还一直很流行。
43 until/ till 考查状语从句连词。本句中连词until/till引导时间状语从句，表示“直到…”，也就是说这种风俗一直延续到清朝末年。
44 necessity 考查名词。横线前面有不定冠词a，说明横线上应该使用名词。句意：在很多地方，尤其在土家族，这种风俗仍然可以看见，土家族把这个风俗看到是结婚的必要过程。形容词necessary的名词是necessity。
45 the 考查定冠词。横线后面的为形容词same同样的，表示强调，所以使用定冠词the表示特指。句意：在这个省的其他地方也是很相似地。
46 Otherwise 考查副词。句意：根据一些老人，每个新娘在婚礼上都要哭，否则，新年的邻居会看不起她的。根据句意可知上下文之间是转折条件关系，所以使用副词otherwise“否则，要不然”。
47 her 考查代词。本句中的bride新娘，这是女性，所以使用代词her指代bride做宾语。
48 in 考查定语从句。固定搭配in the case在这种情况下，本句是定语从句，which指代先行词cases，介词in提前到先行词前面，in which相当于关系副词where。
….the bride’s neighbors would look down upon 47 as a poorly cultivated girl and she would become the laughingstock of the village.
However, in the 50 (arrange)marriages of the old days of China, there were indeed quite a lot of brides who cried over their unsatisfactory marriage and even their miserable life.
According to elderly people, every bride had to cry at the wedding 46 , the bride’s neighbors would look down upon…
I enjoy 61__ (climb) mountains whenever I can find the time to do so.Tom and Mike are my best friends，both of 62 ___ also like sports.Two years ago，the three of us ___63 (go) up to Mt.Lushan. Instead of taking a bus，which is 64 ___ (comfortable)，we preferred to climb.We started from the foot of the mountain early in the morning， 65 ____ (chat) all the way.After about one and a half ___66__ (hour) climbing，we saw two mountain paths before us.We could not decide ___67 ___to choose.In the end，we took the right path，thinking that might be a short cut.But we were wrong.We could not find our way out， _68 ___(lose) in the mountain.We had to use our hands and feet to make a way.We began to cry for help __69 __nobody answered.It was not until darkness __70__ (fall) that we found a right path leading up to a paved road.
64. more comfortable
65. chatting .
70 . fell
62. Whom 考查定语从句。本题中先行词是Tom and Mike,关系代词whom指代先行词在句中充当介词of的宾语，both of whom在定语从句中做主语。
63. Went 考查时态。本句的时间状语是two years ago两年前，这是一个过去时的时间状语，所以句中使用过去式went。
64. more comfortable 考查比较级。根据下一句we preferred to climb，可知作者把爬山和坐车上山进行对比，所以使用比较级more comfortable,表示坐车比爬更舒服。
65. chatting 考查分词做状语。本句中动词chat与句子主语we构成主动关系，所以使用现在分词在句中作伴随状语。句意：早晨我们开始从山脚下开始，一直在聊天。
66. hours’ 考查所有格结构。所有格one and a half hours' climbing表示爬了一个半小时的山，同样的结构还有two hours' walk两小时的步行。
67. which 考查代词。本句中使用which指代two mountain paths before us我们面前的两条山路中的某一条，which指特定范围内的某一个。
68. Lost 考查分词做主语。动词短语lose sb in...使某人迷失在...之中;sb和lose构成被动关系，所以使用过去分词在句中作状语，对主句的情况进行说明。
69. but 考查连词。句意：我们开始求救，但是没有人回答。根据句意可知上下文之间为转折关系，所以是使用连词but表示转折。
70 . fell 考查时态。根据文章第三句two years ago说明本文讲述的是过去发生的事情，所以使用一般过去时。直到天黑了，我们才找到路下山的。在时间状语从句中使用一般过去时代替过去将来时。
【广东省汕头市金山中学2016届高三上学期期末考试】In the age of the smart phone, there seems no reason to ask questions about: the weather forecast, a business’s phone number or directions, ___41____ can all be easily found on Google, but very often people ___42____ (actual) ask these things by telephoning. Your answer may ___43____ (reply) to with a thank-you e-mail.
This isn’t the first time that great changes ___44____ (take) place in our manners due to technology. In ___45____ late 1870s, when the telephone was invented, people didn’t know how ___46____ (greet) a caller. Often there is just silence. Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor, suggested that people say “Ahoy”, ___47____ finally “Hello” went out, the greeting is now used in everyday face-to-face communications.
Try to be ___48____ (respect) no matter who you communicate ___49____. Just keep it in mind that ___50____ (polite) never goes out of fashion.
43. be replied
44. have taken
46. to greet
43. be replied 考查语态。本句主语your answer与动词reply to回复，回答，构成被动关系，所以使用被动语态，故使用be replied。
44. have taken 考查时态。固定句式为：It/This is/was the序数词 time that从句，句意：是某人第几次做某事的时候了。如果前面是is，后面就使用现在完成时;如果前面是was，后面就是过去完成时。本句中前面使用了is，后句要使用have taken。
45. the 考查介词短语。短语in the 1870s在19世纪70年代，其中的定冠词the不能省略。
46. to greet 考查特殊结构。在英语中可以使用“特殊疑问词+to do”的结构在句中充当主语、宾语、表语或者定语。本句中how to greet a caller充当动词know的宾语。
47. but 考查连词。句意：电话的发明者亚历山大贝尔建议人们说Ahoy，但是最后说出来的是hello，现在这个问候语在日常的面对面交流中被广泛使用。根据句意可知上下文之间为转折关系，所以使用but。
一.由两部分构成：疑问词和动词不定式(wh-+to do)。疑问词部分包括疑问代词who, whom, what, which和whose以及疑问副词when, where和how。此外，连接词“whether”也适用.它 主要具有以下几种功能：
● When to hold the meeting has not yet been decided. ● Where to live is a problem.
⑵当宾语，常接在forget, find out, discuss, decide, tell, teach, know, learn, wonder, remember等动词之后作宾语如： ● We must know what to say at a meeting. ● He could not tell whom to trust.
● Do you know how to play bridge?
● The problem is where to find the financial aid. ● The question is who to elect.
● Tom had no idea which book to read first.
● The question whether to confess troubled the girl.
⑸用于宾语补足语,双重宾语。某些动词后可接“sb.+ 疑问词 + 不定式”构成的双重宾语，这类动词常用的有advise, ask, show, teach, tell等。如：
● I can tell you where to get this book. ● I ask her how to learn English.
● He will advise you what to do. ● Will you show me how to use the machine?
(6) 作介词宾语：某些介词后面可接"疑问词+不定式"作宾语，这类介词常用的有 about, as, from, in, of, on, with等。例如：
He has no idea of how to answer this question. 他不知道怎样回答这个问题。
Della had only $1.87 with which to buy Jim a present. 德拉仅有$1.87为来吉姆买一件礼物。(which是关系代词)
You have a number of topics from which to choose. 你有很多题目可以选择。(which是关系代词)
如： I don’t know what I’ll do next. = I don’t know what to do next.
The doctor told him when he should take the medicine. = The doctor told him when to take the medicine.
Which to choose is important. = Which we should choose is important.
The question is where to go. = The question is where we should go.
What to do? 怎么办?
How to get rid of the trouble? 如何摆脱困境?
误：I don’t know why to choose that dictionary.
正：I don’t know why you must choose that dictionary.
但它可以接不带to的动词不定式，即动词原形，构成why do sth./ why not do sth. 肯定形式是表示某动作是不必要的或没有意义的，而否定形式是表示向某人提建议和表达看法，相当于祈使句。
Today is Sunday. Why not go out to relax yourself? Why pay more at other shops? We have the best value.
How Learning Habits Influence on Learning Results
It's useful and necessary to discuss learning habits. There is a famous saying “ Good habits lead to good endings”，which shows the 61 (important ) of habits.
“ An apple a day keeps a doctor 62 ” also shows how a healthy everyday habit helps 63 (build)up our body. Thus， good learning habits can help us gain great learning results， 64 (include) high scores and abundant(丰富的) knowledge. At first，learning habits form our ways of thinking and attitudes to the content of our learning. 65 ( obvious)，a good habit can help us to speed up to reach our destinations. As we can see，developing a good habit is so important 66 I would like to introduce one kind of good learning habits — keep a learning diary every day. We can start the habit by 67 (write) learning summaries and remember to record something 68 (impress) and meaningful. Keep 69 in mind, we can gain this good learning habit and benefit from it.]
What's more，I find out that I still have some bad learning habits as well. I can only concentrate on reading for a short time and I will conquer this problem by spending more effort 70 concentration practice in future.
I believe that through my efforts，I can gain good learning results by having good habits.
61.importance 考查名词的用法。the importance of …的重要性, important是形容词.
62.away 考查副词的用法。固定搭配keep sb. away 让某人远离，一日一苹果,医生远离我。
63.to build 考查疑问词加不定式的用法。此处用到结构how to build up 如何强身健体。
66.that 考查连词的用法。此处为so ..that 如此…以至于。
67.writing 考查动名词的用法。介词by 后需用doing形式。
68.impressive 考查形容词的用法。形容词修饰不定代词something , 作定语。
70.on 考查介词的用法。 spend… on 把…花费在…上。
6.【湖南省长沙市长郡中学2016届高三下学期第六次月考】Once a group of 50 people was attending a seminar. Halfway through his talk, the speaker stopped and decided 61 (create)a group activity. He went around the hall and gave each person a balloon. Each one was asked to write his or her name on the balloon 62 (use)a marker pen. Then all the balloons
63 (collect) and put in another room.
The speaker then led the group to the room full of balloons and asked them to find the balloon that had their name 64 (write) on, within five minutes.Everyone was 6 5 (hurried) searching for their name, bumping into each other, pushing each other around. It was chaos. At the end of the five minutes no one could find 66 (them) own balloon.
Now each person was asked to randomly collect 67 balloon and give it to the person whose name was written on it. Within two minutes everyone 68 (have) their own balloon. When everyone quieted down, the speaker began to talk, saying that this is exactly what was happening in our 69 (live).Everyone is hurriedly looking for happiness, and not knowing where it is.
Our happiness sometimes lies in the happiness of other people. Give them their happiness 70 you will get your own happiness.
63. were collected。考查被动语态。该句的主语是balloons为collected的动作承受者，故用被动语态。
64. written。考查have sth done 结构。
66. their。考查代词。根据前文的their name和下文的own判断填形容词性物主代词their。
7.【山东省日照市第一中学2016届高三上学期期末考试】One Saturday morning in September I 61 (go) to a local music festival. I left it early 62 I had an appointment later that day. My friends walked me to the bus stop and waited with 63 (I) until the bus arrived. I got on the bus and found a seat near the back, and then I noticed a man 64 (sit) at the front. He pretended that a tiger toy was real and giving it a voice. He must be 65 (mental) disabled.
Behind him 66 (be) other people to whom he was trying to talk, but after some 67 (minute) he walked away and sat near me, looking annoyed. I didn’t want 68 (laugh) at for talking to him but I didn’t like leaving him on his own either. After a while I rose from my seat and walked to the front of the bus. I sat next 69 the man and introduced myself. We had 70 amazing conversation. He got off the bus before me and I felt very happy the rest of the way home.
I’m glad I made the choice. It made both of us feel good.
68. to be laughed
62. because 考查连词。句意：我很早就离开了，因为那天的晚些时候我和别人有一个约会。根据句意可知上下文之间是因果关系，所以使用because引导原因状语从句。
63. me 考查代词。句意：我的朋友和我一起走到公交车站并和我一起等到公交车来。根据句意可知我的朋友和我一起在等待。所以使用me作为with的宾语。
64. sitting 考查非谓语动词。本句中动词notice的宾语是a man，该宾语和动词sit构成主动关系，所以使用现在分词短语在句中作宾语补足语，对宾语进行补充说明。
65. mentally 考查副词。本句中使用副词mentally做状语修饰形容词disabled，而形容词通常在句中作表语或者定语，修饰名词，不能做状语修饰形容词的。
66. were 考查倒装句。本句 是一个全部倒装句，真正的主语是横线后面的名词other people，这是一个复数名词，做主语的时候谓语动词使用复数形式，而本文又是一般过去时的时态，故were正确。
67. minutes 考查名词单复数。名词minute是一个可数名词，前面有some修饰，说明要使用复数形式。
68. to be laughed 考查不定式用法。动词短语want to do sth想要做某事;句意：我不想因为和他说话而被嘲笑。所以使用不定式的被动语态to be laughed。
70. an 考查冠词。横线后面的名词conversation对话，这是一个可数名词，前面有形容词amazing修饰，所以使用an修饰，表示泛指。
考点：考查记叙文阅读推荐访问:2017百所名校好题 2017百所名校高一物理 直击名校三百题 中原名校联考2017高三 2017豫北名校高三联考 英语全国百所名校 名校周考试题汇编 2017名校课堂英语八上 2017中考英语试题汇编 2017高考英语分类汇编 2017年高考成语题汇编 2017年中考作文题汇编 2017生物高考题汇编 2017高考病句题汇编 湖南名校高三英语试题 2017中考英语真题汇编 2017高考成语题汇编 2017年高考语病题汇编 2017英语中考分类汇编 2017高考英语单选汇编